A well-written thought-provoking introduction is of crucial importance for any custom essay, not to mention a thesis. When working on a dissertation, much attention should be paid to your introduction as your committee will have a close look at it. So, you can’t miss an opportunity to make a great first impression with the quality of your writing and your research skills. Strictly speaking, your introduction sets the expectations of your audience. In case you need to get an idea of how your introduction should look like, you can always go online and download examples of papers provided by reliable writing services. Alternatively, you can follow the instructions listed below and try to create a masterpiece yourself.
Keep in mind that an introduction should include such elements as:
- Based proof that the research subject is important for the audience;
- Details related to the previous work done on the research subject;
- A rationale for choosing the research subject;
- A list of objectives of your paper;
- A list of possible limitations of the work;
- Existing perspectives on the topic;
- A clear definition of the subject being discussed.
Specialists working for academic paper writing services recommend starting a dissertation from a strong statement providing a description of your topic. When reading the very first sentences, the audience should get an immediate idea about the issue you intend to explore. To develop good introductory sentences, you can either hire a professional writing service or ask yourself the questions listed below.
- What is the main issue I am interested in?
- What specific subjects will I research?
- What hypothesis do I test with my research?
- What is my investigation all about?
- What is the main goal of my paper?
- What changes can it make?
In the introduction section, you should provide some background information to explain why the topic of your choice is important. It may be a good idea to summarize how your subject relates to the current trends in your field of study. So, use the following questions to develop the rest of the introduction.
- What is the rationale for your research project?
- Why does the issue you investigate need to be solved?
- How can it be achieved?
- What debates/trends are related to this topic?
- What is unique about your project?
- What findings make your paper different?
- Is your research beneficial for society?
- In what sense is it beneficial?
- How will your project contribute to what we know?
- What’s your way to solving the problem?
- What are the main limitations?
If you feel that you need more clarifications regarding an introduction, ask experienced specialists from the best writing service for help. They will give you a helping hand and provide you with a valuable piece of advice for a cheap price.
Writing an introduction for your thesis is a challenging task. One of the main difficulties students face is a lack of focus. In the introduction, your main topic should be briefly described. Below, there are some tips on how to keep it up to the point.
- In the introduction, you should explain what the thesis is all about and explicitly point out the problem(s). Too long or too detailed introductions will not catch the attention of your audience;
- Your introduction should be interesting enough to intrigue your audience and make them read your paper till the end;
- Don’t overestimate the reader’s knowledge of your topic. Not everyone is a specialist in a particular subject, so it’s vital to provide the needed clarifications for your audience;
- Talk about the significance of your research to convince your readers that they will benefit from getting acquainted with your paper;
- Avoid over-generalized statements, space fillers, and inappropriate language;
- Keep your vocabulary simple and reader-friendly. Don’t use too many citations in the introductions;
- Remember that there should be a direct relationship between the introduction and the body of the dissertation.
In case you find it difficult to develop a proper introduction, you can buy it online from a reputable paper writing service. Good luck with your studies!