Submitting a Refund Application
- At Super-Essays-Service.com, we are always happy to consider your application for a refund. However, there are certain conditions to bear in mind, e.g., requests are considered for full 14 days after an original deadline has passed. The exception to this timeframe is plagiarism where we do not enforce time limits. We only stipulate that you supply at least one valid plagiarism report to prove responsibility.
*** Super-Essays-Service.com accepts plagiarism reports from Turnit.com, WriteCheck and iThenticate but not from SafeAssign.com. This is because reports from the latter program draw attention to false instances of plagiarism (quotes, references, content lists, etc.) which makes its reports unreliable. Additionally, customers sometimes include notes they write by hand when they suspect plagiarism, but these are not acceptable proof.
All tips are non-refundable. The payment for custom writing/editing/proofreading/rewriting/formatting may be refunded only. Tips cannot substitute an additional or compensation order.
- There are occasions when customers being writing a paper by themselves but end up asking Super-Essays-Service.com to finish or continue the work. In these cases, we accept no liability for plagiarized content in those parts the customer created. Originality tests are undertaken only on the sections our company completes.
- Should you feel less than satisfied with a paper we provide, we will be happy to look at any issues you highlight. It usually takes 3-4 business days for us to investigate and report back to you. An appropriate refund will be offered if your concerns are proved correct.
- Customers are entitled to have papers revised at no extra cost provided their request is received within a period of 2 days (48 hours) after the original deadline has passed. After this 48-hour period, you will need to place a new order as a means of compensating our writer. However, you forgo your right to any further refund if our writer completes the work free-of-charge.
- If your order equals 20+ pages, you may avail of our free revision service for 30 days after the original deadline expiry date.
- Our free revision service is not available in cases where original instructions change. Furthermore, you will need to place a new compensation order if you fail to provide comprehensive instructions and related materials until a writer has begun or completed the work.
- Do not forget to include a new completion date when you are submitting revision instructions/comments. While our writers always try to meet revision deadlines, some work can take 24 hours if, say, your requirements are extremely complex or reassigning your order proves problematic.
- It is important that customers monitor their incoming messages, both the email address they provide and their Super-Essays-Service.com account, since our staff may need to correspond with them. Although unfortunate, customers sometimes omit to include essential files, materials and/or information at the beginning. However, these are vital for the right outcome and it is your responsibility to provide any information your writer requests if not with your initial order.
- We offer a revision “extension” service, which lengthens the timeframe for revisions up to 14 days from the normal 2 days. However, remember you should not change your original instructions. This flexible option is available for 30% of the order fee and cannot be returned if your paper does not require revision.
A Full Refund
In the following situations, Super-Essays-Service.com will consider applications for full refunds:
- Our company has not been successful in assigning a customer’s order.
- A customer mistakenly places a duplicate order for the same paper or our company accidently charges a wrong amount. Simply contact our customer support representatives as soon as possible to arrange cancellation.
- Customers should cease using any written work or materials already received when an order price is refunded in full.
A Partial Refund
In the following situations, Super-Essays-Service.com will consider applications for part refunds:
- The academic/writing level indicated on the order is not correct, e.g., the customer orders a high school paper when they wanted a college-level paper.
- The size of paper indicated on the order is not correct.
- An order shows contradicting instructions/comments where, for instance, the description and materials are a mismatch.
In these cases, our representatives will work out an appropriate amount of refund.
- Cancellation criteria (where order is assigned):
|Refund percentage||Passed deadline|
|100%||10 – 19% of initial deadline passed|
|90%||20 – 29% of initial deadline passed|
|80%||30 – 39% of initial deadline passed|
|70%||40 – 49% of initial deadline passed|
|60%||50 – 59% of initial deadline passed|
|50%||60% (or over) of initial deadline passed|
*** Orders cannot be cancelled in the following situations:
- There is thirty percent of unexpired deadline left
- Super-Essays-Service.com has allocated the order to a writer.
As well as the above, if a writer has already uploaded a complete paper, the order cannot be cancelled.
- Order verification is a method our finance staff uses to safeguard customers against online scams and fraudulent activity. Where response to such a request is late, the deadline for order completion begins from the moment we get respective clarifications. If delays cause you a problem and/or your order is urgent, you can ask our agents to extend your assignment’s deadline or you can submit a writer compensation order.
Word Count Issues
- Word count (300 words per page) is the method we use to calculate a page’s size. However, the prices for technical assignments where calculation content is usually high are based on how complex the order is.
- Notes and slides for PowerPoint Presentations. For an extra fee, we offer the option of Speaker notes. If required, an Super-Essays-Service.com writer will add 100-150 words to each of your .ppt slides.
- We are frequently asked to help produce online or web-enabled tests. The cost of such a test, which may include questions of the multiple-choice variety, usually depends on how many test questions you require and on the premise that each page is comprised of 5 questions. Hence, a 50-question assignment equates to a 10-page order.
- If you need your paper ahead of an originally agreed deadline, you can avail of our early delivery service provided you complete a new order by way of writer compensation. However, please understand you forgo your right to any further refund if our writer completes the work free-of-charge.
- In a situation where our company delivers your order past deadline without your prior consent or without arranging a deadline extension, you will receive some percentage refund at the very minimum.
- We urge you to be precise when selecting your order type (e.g., “thesis” or “term paper”). Refunds cannot be granted against orders that are unpaid.
- We do not charge extra for rewriting work unless the customer requires some new and/or additional sections i.e. elements that constitute “fresh” writing. The process involves the paraphrasing or rewording of a text provided by the customer.
- Since punctual responses are important to a satisfactory outcome, we ask that you monitor your incoming messaging, both via email and through our website, for possible correspondence from our company’s personnel!